Cancellation & Refunds Policy
You are eligible for refund in the following cases:
- Product is lost during shipping (if it is sent by courier).
- Product is not delivered even after 2 working days from actual delivery date.
- If Product is out of stock, out of boundary, cannot be delivered or shipped due to any other reasons.
- Product is damaged when you receive the parcel.
- You have received incorrect variety or quantity.
- Not Satisfied with our Quality of Oils and Ghee – Return with minimum 90% of unused product within 3 days. (No refund for Nuts and spices other than Product is damaged when you receive the parcel).
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
- No Refund for more than 1 Lit/KG Packs for reasons other than damaged container or quality issues reported within 24 hours of delivery
If you have any other reasons to ask for refund, please call us, we would be happy to clarify you. Just making money is not our intention; we wish to keep you happy & delighted!
For Addresses located in Bangalore, products are send via Pickup drop services. Our representative will call before leaving from our store. In case if addressee is not present at the given address at the time of delivery attempt or refuse to accept order, we will consider the order status as closed and refund will be provided after reducing the Shipping charges (Both the way) and Payment Gate charges.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You are NOT eligible for refund in the following cases:
- Shipment was returned due to incorrect address or non-availability of the customer / buyer. However customer can pick this up from our office within 7 days from the date of order. Any claims made after 7 days will not be entertained and the customer is not eligible for refund of money.
- Incorrect variety or quantity placed by the customer and the product is already shipped.
- Customer refused to accept for reasons other than damage.
- Quality issues reported after 3 days of delivery.
- Consumed more than 10% of the Oils Ghee and claiming for refund.
We do not take responsibility if the delivery address/ contact number provided is incorrect, insufficient or if addressee is not present at the given address at the time of delivery attempt. If a package is returned to us because the address/ contact number is incorrect or outdated, we will consider the order status as closed and refund will be provided after reducing the Shipping charges (Both the way) and Payment Gate charges.