Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil is predominantly used as cooking oil in the southern part of India for centuries. Unlike refined oil, the peanut oil in Naatigrains extracted through traditional wood press or cold press method that keeps the nutrients in the oil intact. Further, the wood pressed groundnut oil adds unique flavor to the food.
Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil Benefits:
1. Groundnut oil contains fatty acids but it is free of cholesterol.
2. Peanut oil has high amount of vitamin-E compared to other oils.
3. Wood pressed groundnut oil contains monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that are considered to be good fats and reduces risk of heart disease.
4. Peanut oil is popular for oil for deep frying, roasting and stir-frying.
5. The oleic acid particularly present in wood pressed ground oil plays a major role in lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes.